Our Followers

Friday, March 10, 2023

February Top Picks

 Time to announce the Top Picks 

from our 
February Challenge:  
I Love...

Top Picks voted by our 
Design Team listed in entry order:




#19 Mia



Congratulations! Such amazing projects!  
Feel free to snag the Top Picks Badge for your blogs!  


Thanks to everyone who shared with us; we enjoyed seeing all the creative projects and visiting your blogs!  We invite you to visit our current challenge and play along again this month!   

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the Top Pick honor - it's much appreciated! Congrats to all the other winners and thanks for a fun challenge! :)
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. A HUGE THANK YOU for choosing my creation on Top Picks. You make me really happy. I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. Hugs from Greece, my dear ladies.

    ReplyDelete

Top Picks March Challenge

Time to announce the Top Picks  from our   March Challenge    Top Picks voted by our  Design Team  listed in entry order: #1 Carole J #2 Fio...