Our Followers

Friday, February 9, 2024

Top Picks January Challenge

Time to announce the Top Picks 

from our 
January Challenge
  
Top Picks voted by our 
Design Team listed in entry order:

#5 Mia




#20 Deanne


Congratulations! Such amazing projects!  
Feel free to snag the Top Picks Badge for your blogs!  


Thanks to everyone who joined us; we enjoyed seeing all the creative projects and visiting your blogs!  We invite you to visit our current challenge and play along again this month!    

3 comments:

  1. Awesome creations everyone! Thanks so much for choosing my project as one of the TOP PICKS! Greatly appreciated! I have my badge proudly displayed on my blog!

    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. A HUGE THANK YOU for choosing my painting as a Top Pick. You make me very happy. I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. Hugs from Greece, my dear ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you for selecting my art journal page as a Top Pick--I'm over the moon!! :-) xoxo Anita

    ReplyDelete

Top Picks March Challenge

Time to announce the Top Picks  from our   March Challenge    Top Picks voted by our  Design Team  listed in entry order: #1 Carole J #2 Fio...