Our Followers

Friday, March 8, 2024

February Top Picks

Time to announce the Top Picks 

from our 
February Challenge
  
Top Picks voted by our 
Design Team listed in entry order:


#26 Mia

#27 Anita

Congratulations; such amazing projects from everyone!  
The team had a tough time narrowing down 
the Top Picks this month.  
Feel free to snag the Top Picks Badge for your blogs!  


Thanks to everyone who joined us; we enjoyed seeing all the creative projects and visiting your blogs!  We invite you to visit our current challenge and play along again this month!    

2 comments:

  1. I'm elated to see my mixed media tag as a Top Pick--thank you so much, DT!! Congratulations to the other winners too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my hanging garden on Top Picks. You make me very happy. I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. Hugs from Greece, my dear ladies.

    ReplyDelete

Top Picks March Challenge

Time to announce the Top Picks  from our   March Challenge    Top Picks voted by our  Design Team  listed in entry order: #1 Carole J #2 Fio...